Thursday, May 14, 2020
To our TUMI Community,
We hope you, your families, and your communities are safe and remaining healthy.
While the impact of COVID-19 has been significant, we have been focused on keeping our community inspired during this unprecedented time and developing a plan to reopen – in the safest way possible. The safety of our associates and customers is top priority at TUMI.
We are working tirelessly on our plan to reopen our stores and evaluating market-by-market to understand where it’s safe to consider reopening. Our goal is not only to reopen, but to welcome our community back safely. As soon as we feel confident and responsible in doing so in your neighborhood—with the guidance of our local and federal governments—you’ll hear from us with further details. You can find more details regarding a store near you on our TUMI Store Locator page.
In preparation, we are working through many initiatives including curbside pickup, social distancing considerations, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and reduced contact during the store experience to ensure that we can operate safely. We’ll have health and safety procedures in place for our store teams, and clear guidance for you on how to shop or utilize curbside pickup. In addition, we strongly recommend that a face mask/covering be worn to ensure the safety of yourself and others (select states required per local regulations). TUMI safety measures include:
- Care Stations: Each store will have a dedicated sanitation space cleared of all products stocked with hand sanitizer, face masks/coverings, and disinfecting surface cleaner.
- Employee Protection: All TUMI employees will wear a face mask/covering, as required by state guidelines, as well as have easy access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting surface cleaner.
- Social Distancing: Floor decals will be present measuring six feet apart to ensure necessary social distancing requirements.
- Mobile Shopping Experience: Call your local TUMI store and speak with a store associate to place your order with contactless payment.
- Curbside Pickup: For store purchases made online or by phone, curbside pickup will be offered in order to retrieve your purchases in a safe and timely manner.
As we work to reopen our stores, we’re committed to standing by you to answer any and all questions. To that extent, you can reach us:
- Customer Service Team: We will continue to provide you with exceptional service via phone, email, and chat. Our Customer Service team is ready to help with your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-299-8864, from 8:00am EST to 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. Many frequently asked questions can also be answered by visiting the customer service page on TUMI.com.
- E-commerce Website: During this time TUMI.com will remain live and is currently operating without delays. We will ensure to keep you informed on TUMI.com with any updates.
- Social Media Channels: We will continue to connect with you as quickly and seamlessly as possible through our global Social Media channels.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Please continue to follow federal, state and local guidelines to remain safe and healthy.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Your TUMI Family